Friday, July 13, 2012

Dialogues


Teacher and pupil
Teacher: Who was the our first prime minister?
Pupil: Nehruji was our first prime minister.
Teacher: How often was he elected prime minister?
Pupil: He was elected prime minister four times.
Teacher:  Whom was he most fond of?
Pupil: He was most fond of children.
Teacher: Was he our prime minister to the very last?
Pupil: Yes, He was our prime minister to the very lost.
Teacher: When did he die?
Pupil: He died in 1964.



Kamala and Girija
Kamala: For how long have you been learning music?
Girija: I have been learning music for five years now.
Kamala: Are you learning vocal music?
Girija: Yes, I am learning vocal music.
Kamala : Who teaches you music?
Girija: Mr.Anand teaches me music.
Kamala: How many classes have you a week?
Girija: I have five classes a week.
Kamala: Does he tech instrumental music?
Girija: No, he doesn’t not teach instrumental music.
                            FATHER AND SON

Father: Have you answered all the questions?
Son: No, I have not answered all the questions?
Father: Where all the questions tough?
Son: No, all the questions were not tough
Father:  Will you score more then 60%?
Son: Yes, I will score more than 60%.
Father: How many marks are required for a pass?
Son: Only 35 marks are required for a pass.
Father: How has Rajan done?
Son: Rajan has also done well.
                          Ravi and Raju

Ravi: Where is your brother now?
Raju: My brother is in Kodaikanal.
Ravi: Has he gone there with hie friends?
Raju: No, he has not gone with there with his friends.
Ravi: When did he go there?
Raju: He went there last month.
Ravi: Does he write to you often?
Raju: Yes, he writes to me often.
Ravi: What for has he gone there?
Raju: He has gone there for/on business.

                                      RAMANAN AND KUMARAN

RAMANAN : Where do you propose to go for the vacation?
KUMARAN : I propose to go to Kashmir for the vacation.
RAMANAN : When will you start?
KUMARAN : I will start  by the end of April.
RAMANAN : Who will you be staying there with?
KUMARAN : I shall be staying there with my sister.
RAMANAN : What is your brother-in-law?
KUMARAN : My brother-in-law in an Engineer.
                     Where do you propose to go next summer?
RAMANAN : I propose to go to Ooty next summer

                                TWO MEN AT THE BUS STAND


MAN I  : Are you waiting for the town bus?
MAN II : No, I am waiting for the mofussil bus.
MAN I  : Where do you want to go?
MAN II : I want to go to Chengalpat.
MAN I  : How much is the fare to Chennai?
MAN II : The fare to Mettur is 180 rupees.
MAN I :  When do you expect our bus to start?
MAN II : I expect my bus to start at 8 p.m.
MAN I : Have you reserved your ticket?
MAN II : Yes, I have reserved my ticket.


                           PASSENGER AND CONDUCTOR

PASSENGER : Is this the bus for Eroad?
CONDUCTOR : No, This isn’t the bus for Eroad.
PASSENGER: When will the bus for Eroad leave?
CONDUCTOR: The bus for Eroad will leave at 4P.M
PASSENGER : Can I get a seat in that bus?
CONDUCTOR : I very much doubt if you can get a seat in that bus.
PASSENGER: When is the next bus then?
CONDUCTOR: The next bus is at 9 P.M


                                    RAVI AND KARIM

RAVI: What were you looking at there?
KARIM: I was looking at the large crowed there.
RAVI: What happened?
KARIM: A boy has lost his purse.
RAVI: How has he lost his purse?
KARIM: Someone has picked his pocket.
RAVI: Has the pick-pocket been caught?
KARIM: No, the pick-pocket has not been caught.
RAVI: How many Rupees would he have lost?
KARIM: He would have lost about 3000 Rupees.


                              FATHER AND SON

FATHER: Have you paid your examination fees?
SON: No, I haven’t paid my examination fees yet.
FATHER: Why have you not paid your examination fees?
SON: Because you were away.
FATHER: Which is the last date for payment of fees?
SON: The last date for payment of fees is 31st of this month.
FATHER: Can you pay the fees tomorrow?
SON: Yes, we can pay the fees tomorrow.
FATHER: How much is the examination fees?
SON: The examination fees is Rs. 60000.


No comments:

Post a Comment